Diễn đàn seo - Forum seo danh sách mới nhất
  1. Chào Mừng Bạn Đến Với Hệ Thống Diễn Đàn Của Công Ty SEO PCI Group!
    --Khi Đăng Tin Và Viết Bài Trên Forum Cần Lưu Ý
    + Mỗi Tin Đăng, Bài Viết Phải Có Tiêu Đề Khác Nhau
    + Phải Có Nội Dung Khác Từ 30% Trở Lên
    + PCI có quyền Xóa, Sửa Bài viết Hoặc Banned Mà Không Cần Báo Trước Với Bất Kỳ Lý do gì
    Dismiss Notice

Cách bật và sử dụng Tìm thiết bị của tôi trên Windows 11

Thảo luận trong 'Web rao vặt miễn phí hiệu quả' bắt đầu bởi keobong79, 4/4/24.

1. keobong79

keobong79 New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    4/4/24
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    KEY TAKEAWAYS
    • To enable Find My Device, open Settings, navigate to Privacy & Security > Find My Device, and turn on “Find My Device.”
    • To track and lock a lost device, head to
      Microsoft’s Devices site
      , log in to your Microsoft account, select your device, choose “Find My Device,” and click “Find.”
    • To lock the device, choose “Lock,” add an optional message, and click “Lock.”

If you’d like to be able to locate and lock your Windows 11 PC when it’s lost or stolen, turn on the Find My Device option on it. We’ll tell you how the feature works, how to turn it on, and how to find your missing device with it.

WHAT IS FIND MY DEVICE ON WINDOWS 11?
    Find My Device is a built-in Windows 11 feature that lets you track your PC’s location. Think of it as Apple’s Find My feature but for Windows.

Once turned on, you can use your Microsoft account to track your Windows 11 PC on a map. You can even lock the PC so anyone who finds it can’t access your data. The feature also lets you display a message on the lost device, so if someone finds the device, they can return it to you.

HOW TO TURN ON FIND MY DEVICE
    To turn on Find My Device, ensure you’re signed in to a Microsoft account and that account is an administrator on your PC.

Then, open the Settings app by pressing Windows+i. In the left sidebar, select “Privacy & Security.” On the right pane, choose “Find My Device.”

Ads4

Chia sẻ trang này

Ads2